Meet the Doctor
Dr. Daniel Abeckjerr has been a practicing chiropractor for over 30 years.
During that time he has performed over half a million chiropractic adjustments.
- Doctorate in Chiropractic, Life University, 1982
- Licensed in the state of Florida, 1983
- Addictionology certification (C.A.P.) 1998
Active in his profession
- Trustee, Life Foundation, Life University, 1996 to 2003
- President of the Florida Chiropractic Society, 2000 to present
- Vice President of the Florida Chiropractic Society, 1997 to 2000
- Board of Directors, Florida Chiropractic Society, 1993 to present
- Member, Florida Academy of Chiropractic, 1993 to present
- Member, International Chiropractic Association, 1982 to present
- Director and Co-Founder of the Southern Chiropractic Association, 1995 to present
- Delegate to the Southern Chiropractic Association on behalf of the Florida Chiropractic Society
- Extended Faculty memeber of Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic
- Career days at Barry College, St. Thomas , and numerous local schools
- Dynmamic Essentials Seminar
- Life University, Marietta, Georgia
- South Florida Fellowship Fellowship Meeting
- Adopt-A- Class program for Life University
- Nuts & Bolts Seminar for the Florida Chiropractic Society
- Chiropractor of the Year Award in South Florida, 1999
- Chiropractor of the Year Award in Florida, 1999
- B.J. Palmer Award, Florida Chiropractic Society, 1997
- Dynamic Essentials Speaker Award, 1993 to present
- Fellow (Honorary) ICA, 2003
Meet Our Staff
When you come into Cloverleaf Chiropractic, you'll be greeted by our friendly office staff.
They are bilingual and will help you with questions you have about insurance, payment plans, or your program of chiropractic care.
Nous parlons Francais
On parle Creole